Thursday, April 19, 2012

Like a Swarovski cowgirl...

Hello and welcome,
Well It's been a funny old week don't you think ? We had the bank holiday giving us all a short week, but I don't know about you this week has been a little difficult to get motivated. The sun seems to have dissapeared from the UK's Skies of late and I am feeling a little sad.... that was not our summer those couple of weeks ago surely!
I went down to London at the tail end of the week for two days to get a bit of rest and of course have a look to what the fashion crew are wearing down south. I also went to the Damien Hurst exhibition at the Tate modern I would love to say it was brilliant and mind altering, but alas i left thinking some of it was good but the rest I just did not get..... After the experience there was only one cure for this confusion and that was to get back to what i knew....
Bond street and Selfridges were calling. So after trawling the beauty aisles for a new scent I headed for a coffee and a cake....come on enough already I needed a cake after the experience. Next i headed over to the Sunglasses section and had an experience that cheered me up no end. A very attractive fashionista in a denim skirt, nude blouse covered in floral jewels amid crystals looking a bit like an extra from a studio 54 party or a rhinestone cowgirl. The lady in question was cooing at the latest Swarvoski sunglasses colllection .Like a princess at a ball, she was having the time of her life, and after only minutes settled on the Alanis model 15 Swarvoski in transparent blue. I ,like her ,left with a smile, and on to the other labels... I was pelased to see the majority of labels we had and were more competive with our pricing. I for once was very good and only left with a pack of Krispy creme dounghuts !
For now my Judges I am going to leave you to your day. Take care and let's hope the sunshines after the rain again soon.
We have a couple of labels coming to the site very soon
So keep em peeled
Keep 'em peeled,
The Judge.
Also fellow Judges', if you like our fashion blogs please follow us on facebook... send optics ( 2 separate words with a gap between them) and' Like' us....It will make our day!!!...and we will keep you updated with all the latest fashion news and special 'deals' we do for all our fans....

No comments: