Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dannii Minogues Sunglasses Advice

Dannii Minogues Sunglasses Advice by Davina RIn the Mail on sunday magazine 23/10/11 style icon Dannii Minogue gives advice about the “extras” that jazz up an outfit.With regards to sunglasses she states……“Dont underestimate the power of sunglasses to jazz up an outfit. i never go anywhere without a pair in my handbag and a back-up pair in the car, and I have a few spares in a drawer in my wardrobe, too. I choose them according to my mood. some are very “Hey look at me!” Others allow me to hide when I’m in the mood to blend into the background, and some are practical for throwing on when I’m driving or have a sleepless night with Ethan (son). The secret is finding a shape that suits your face. I think aviators are timless…..( SENDOPTICS suggestion…..think Ray-ban, swarovski Paul Smith) - I have a pair in gold and silver. I own a pair of cherry - red heart shaped sunnies (SENDOPTICS suggestion…..think Dior, Oliver Peoples, Paul Smith) , and the vintage Christian Dior super -sizers (SENDOPTICS suggestion……look at Vintage section) when I want to up the glam factor!

No comments: