Friday, April 6, 2012

Black tie colection....the best for men from Dior.

Hello and Good Evening,
Well the Bank hoilday weekend is nearly upon us and it looks like it will be a total washout. Scotland is as usual having two seasons in one day with Sun and Snow. I have already eaten enough chocolate to sink a battleship and can't face another hot cross bun.
I am thinking on my Monday off I may pop over to have an amble about in the peak district but if the weather carries on much like this then I will be staying home and cracking on with even more website or blog stuff to keep you hungry Judges entertained in the future.
So for you lovely judges that love to read my blog I am also becoming a dab hand with facebook so join me on send optics and like the content to follow me and my little quips on a quicker format.
You all may have been looking at the Dior's and wondering what the Black tie collection is all about ...well in simple terms, for you fans of high quality French style then look no further. Dior's black tie collection is the highest in the style stakes for men. The simple shapes are limited but designed for all face shapes in mind.
Men you only need to think one thing when you think sunglasses, think nothing more than Dior hommes sunglasses.
As Amy winehouse sang 'it's time to go back to black 'and think discount Dior sunglasses.
Judges remeber sendoptics is the home of discounted designer sunglasses
Happy Easter
keep 'em peeled,
The Judge

No comments: