Saturday, April 21, 2012

Miu Miu petrolheads and such lovely shades

Good day Judges,
Well what a great day yesterday was... the sun was shining, people seemed to be relieved with the rays being back in force. Smiles and sunglasses always makes me happy. So what have you Judges' been upto of late ?. Lot's no doubt..... remember, i do love to hear from you ,and I am putting together a monthly newsletter that will be written in the same format as this blog. It will be to inform you all about sunglasses and fashion, so if any of you Judges' would like to receive this please pass on your email address through the 'contact us' form.
I do love to hear what you Judges think about our collections, and comments about the site. If there are any improvements you think we can still undertake, please contact us , as wwww.sendoptics.com is the home of discounted designer sunglasses; but I hope like myself, after all this hard work to make the site what it is today, you are inspired ,and also like the new collections. I know a lot of you do with regard to what you have been buying Miu Miu sunglasses are still a firm favourite.
The fashion press at the moment are still celebrating the news of Raf Simons creative director at Dior. The man known for minimalism going to head a House known for opulence, and over the grandeur thanks to John Galliano. I will certainly like many be pleased to see Rafs first collection and see how his influence will be interpreted by the big House and see what new vision he brings.
On my recent trip down to London on the streets I was not surprised to see the wonderful usual diverse mix of looks that London sports on the streets. Many of the crowd looking like they had stepped out from a magazine or in some case a 40's film cast. In Soho, there certainly seemed to be no end to creative expression on the streets and the way some choose to interpret the trends fascinates me. A couple that stood out for me were a Lady in her 40's who seemed so comfortable in her own skin ....and what skin! She looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor and seemed a little bit of fashion magpie in seamed stockings a cool up do and stiletto's that were like stilts.A bag that looked like it could hold a small child as well as all its paraphernalia. To top the look she had on one of the new Miu Miu cameo's and a pair of red Miu Miu carte noire sunglasses.
A young man who looked like he had stepped out of an edgy band with his full sleeve tattoo, braces, Comme des Garcon play blue polo shirt,skinny chino's rolled to reveal blue socks and Paul Smith slouch shoes .His hair was quaffed to an inch of his life and his outfit was complete with Paul Smith Cochrane brown sunglasses, I was informed that his look was an upmarket petrol head ( i asked nothing further as I have no clue as to what a petrol head is)
In London the Miu Miu store was a breath of fresh bright airy and bright to say the least as usual the assistants oozed the glamour and looked as if they were really dressed for a meeting with vogue, prints and colours clashed and music was on lightly in the background. The Miu Miu sunglasses collection has new pieces coming in around a months time and i will be adding these when we receive them i do promise you that. They are the Miu Miu Culte sunglass collection, so if you would like to reserve them now...you know which ones these are!!....email me and I will put you on the top of the list. The usual discount will apply to these as well , my lovelys!...See, I spoil you all rotten!
So what sights have you been Judging whilst out and about let me know I do love to people watch
So for now my wonderful Judges I am off for a G 'n't T to finish the day and watch the news then grab an early night.
You stay safe and keep em peeled
Remember sendoptics the home to discounted designer sunglasses.
The Judge.

 

No comments: