Sunday, March 24, 2013

Model mum and sportstar looks

Well Hello Judges,
What a dismal day it is..... the sun has struggled to show it's face at all
today the temperature is arctic and snow is lying on the floor. Teenagers throwing snowballs at the unsuspecting knocking off their hats/caps....including me !...It's lucky I can still throw a snowball as if I was Michael Vaughn!.. Here in Judge opticians home of www.sendoptics.com we have been busy packing and sending out all your orders and dealing with many enquiries; it
seems we are all hoping for some sun and getting our new styles ready in
expectation of the summer sun.
With all the sport that is on our screens and the affinity with have with
sports due to the Olymipcs it seems the need for performance glasses is on the
up. Prada Sports, Oakley and tag-heuer. Well it seems we
need to stay protected or do we just want to look like David Beckham on the
field?
For ladies, it seems that Miranda Kerr , being the fash packs favourite mum is
looking stunning everyday in anything from Miu Miu. Miu Miu has had us enthralled
for the past few seasons with it's sungasses range and is loved from Madonna to
Solange Knowles, Rhianna and 'Mad Men's' ultra sexy January Jones.
It seems the weather keeps getting in the way but with the various types of
light I have been making sure I have kept a pair of sunglasses close at hand for
when out and about and of course for when driving. The light levels and also
the artifical lights are not good at times and so I have a contrast lens with a
yellow tint. This makes it much easier to see.
Paul Smith this year has one of the most stunning collections with nerdy styles in such bright
blocks of colour. This is such a striking look Judges' if you need anything in
your life it's some colour.
Judges', I do hope you are enjoying my Blogs but i keep thinking something is
missing and that is a little more interaction from you fellow Judges. If you
would like to ask me anything relating to Sunglasses or the labels we stock.
Maybe you would like some advice on the type of style that will suit your face.
I think it's time the Judge gave you the chance to speak up, so get asking those
questions and I promise to respond.
Also if you guys could write a review on the site how you feel it looks the
service itself and the product on offer I wouold really appreciate it. We wish
to thank you for your continuing support and with that Judges I am off for a run
and then look longinigly at the Holiday brochures.
Keep'em peeled
The Judge
Miranda kerrPrada 13Tag heuerSunnies man

No comments: