Sunday, June 23, 2013

Celine is for men as well....not just you ladies!

Good afternoon fellow Judges'!
I have been frolicking in the sales....have they started earlier, or is it just my imagination?....wearing my Celine black square retro sunglasses model 41756S , and i was in the Paul Smith shop, here in Nottingham, and I had so many compliments, with the ever so cool staff asking what brand they were. I stated that they were Celine, and the uber cool staff member (sorry, i do not know his name) said...'arn't they just women's?' , and I had to put them right and say no.
They have brought out a capsule range just for us fellahs, and my, they are wearable. Minimal logos, which is what I personally like, letting the craftmanship of their design and manufacture speak for itself.
Easily worn 'up or down' . they look great with a well fitting suit, or dressed down with summer wear.
Each sunglass comes with its own branded case and cloth and packaging, and remember Judges' at http://www.sendoptics.com/ we aim to supply them at the most competeitive prices.
If Judges' , you would like us to stock new ranges, we are always up for suggestion.
Enjoy the day, and keep 'em peeled.
The Judge.
41756

No comments: