Monday, March 26, 2012

Bvlgari me!....What a scorcher!

Phew Judges,
What a corker of a day the sun has really been beaming through the windows today. We have had so many in the shop today looking and buying Sunglasses it has made us all a little weary at the end of the day. I have a huge smile on my face from being so busy, but no rest for the wicked and on with the today tasty titbits.
Where are my manners... how the devil are, you my fellow style police? Have you been busy or relaxing, getting out and about in this fine weather? I have been pottering about on the decking and even sat outside with a nice glass of red yesterday evening enjoying the warmer nights. The heating has firmly been switched off now, so please stay with us for a bit longer.
You may have noticed that little old me has passed on a little gift to keep you all happy you may have noticed a rather hurried image that has been placed in the banner reel and button on the right. For those of you that just go straight for the products, I will explain.
The image states up to 20% off sunglasses and that is simple as that all sunglasses now have a minimum of 17.5% off the rrp, in effect what I am doing is paying most of the the v.a.t for you in the UK and for you overseas you will not be missing out on the discount I can assure you. (As soon as I have finalised this and a clear way to explain it I will post the full terms on the site). For the time being ,just drop myself an email via the contact us and I will tell you how this works.
The saving is not the only thing I will be giving you either with every pair of sunglasses you will be offered the choice of either a lens care kit or spectaloop a new magnetic way of carrying you sunglasses.
No it's not a gimmick from now on this discount will remain and the choice of gift.
Whilst I am talking of money and Sunglasses some of you are already clued up on the labels we stock but allow me a moment to tell you about Bvlgari sunglasses. The house is not Russian but Italian as many think. The house is older than Chanel and Dior yet remains almost a secret with those purveyors off quality. Bvlgari eyewear this season takes inspiration from coins and the collection is based on simple colours and varied shapes big and small.

So all I can say for now is enjoy the discounted sunglasses from now a gift from us at send optics so tell your friends, hell tells your frenemies tell the world.
Sendoptics is the home of discounted designer sunglasses
Keep 'em peeled. The Judge.

No comments: