Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The NEW new look by Dior.

Well the rain and cold are hitting us hard again fellow Judges,
I hope the week is treating you well and that Easter was not a total washout ? I am sat here typing away in a freezing flat ...and to compensate, I have a brandy and a slice of Carluccio's Easter cake. I can assure you Judges, it is a hard life... and this blogging makes a writer a tad peckish.OK ,I am just a greedy guts....put chocolate in front of this Judge and I'll snatch your hands off. Revels are my downfall ..... either that or Reece's pieces.
So enough of chocolate and cake, and onto good old Adele. Karl Largerfeld recently called her fat, and to apologise he has taken to sending her numerous Chanel bags and accessories to make anyone jealous. Karl, you can call me anything you wish.....just send me some of your new shoes!
Mind saying that I have thought of late the Chanel collections have lacked a certain' wow' factor and Mr Largerfeld has let himself slip a little, and is not paying attention to the likes of Bottega veneta who may to some of you be a new kid on the block ,but the quality and design that go into their products put them up amongst the likes of Chanel and Dior.
Talking of the House of Dior , it seems all is still a little uncertain, whilst waiting for the announcement of the new creative director, names bandied about previously were Marc Jacobs and Raf Simmons ...alas neither have been crowned with the accolade and Jacobs will continue with his relationship with Louis Vuitton... .My tip will be a newcomer from Britain or Paris or maybe someone who would make an ideal king of couture ....Tom ford perhaps.
Dior sunglasses this year in my opinion have not only created a simply stunning collection of Sunglasses this season with Cat's eyes, massive big frames and aviators a plenty but not only that a collection named ' Les Marquises ' an offshoot of the main collection but marry's it altogether in perfect harmony.
The Dior sunglasses collection can only be described as pure class and includes gold, silver , nudes, black , brown and of course Dior's obligatory black.
So ladies, if you wish to look classic, on trend or just love great design Dior shades are this season's safe bet for finishing off any summer look.
I look forward to hearing your comments on the changes on www.sendoptics.com .
Keep 'em peeled,
Take it easy The Judge
 
 

No comments: